UNBOXING: Ipsy December Glam Bag

IPSY is a $10 monthly subscription box of beauty products. 


Each box (or pink package) contains a make-up pouch that is designed according to the monthly box theme. The bag contains a combination of 4-5 sample and full size products.This subscription box is the best way to try and test different make-up brands without breaking the bank. This is also a cheap way to build your make up arsenal. :)

Ipsy ships to US and Canada.

This month's theme is Carpe p.m.


Here is this month's make up bag:

I love this bag!It looks so festive and very fitting for the holidays.  It can also double as a clutch. Good job Ipsy!

Here are the goodies:


Blah. All the items in my glam bag are repeat products. Nothing new. It is weird because I ALWAYS review each and every single glam bag that they send me. I honestly do not think they pay attention to it! anyway, I am just glad to receive good stuff - at least.

Here is a closer look:

tarte cosmetics
deluxe maracuja oil 

 

City Color Cosmetics
Be Matte Blush in Fresh Melon, Blackberry, and Guava 

 

OUAI
Wave Spray 

 

OFRA Cosmetics
Bliss Eyeshadow/Highlighter 

Cake Beauty
heavy cream intensive hand repair balm

Finally, a little bonus:

LadyKin Affinitic Snail Cream (MINI)

I claimed this cute moisturizer using the points I acquired from reviewing each products in the glam bags.  Remember that you can get up to 85 points each month from reviewing your bags! 
Not bad, eh?! 

Interested in getting your own Ipsy Glam Bag? Click HERE.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment