Unboxing: Loot Crate August - Anti Hero






Loot Crate is a monthly mystery subscription box of geek and gamer gear.  It is filled with exclusive items from the biggest and most popular pop culture franchises. The cost for a monthly subscription is $13.95 + $6 Shipping.

The Loot Crate umbrella now offers other boxes such as Loot Crate Pets and Loot Crate Anime.

This Unboxing is for the original Loot Crate box.

This month's theme is ANTI HERO



Here are the goodies featured this month:
 

Part of the excitement of opening a Loot Crate box is finding out the printed design when the box is flipped inside out.  This month's design is definitely unique and crafty. 

http://looted.by/dVjES





Once flipped, the box turns into a mallet. 


All monthly subscription also includes a monthly Loot Crate exclusive magazine and pin.  The pin can unlock an additional digital loot online. This month's digital loot is a full copy of World of Warcraft game with all current expansions plus 30 days of free game time. 

Here's a closer look of the magazine and pin:




Here's a closer look of the individual items
 



Hellboy Ceramic Hand of Doom 
I am not really a big fan of Hellboy but I have to say that this coinbank is pretty awesome! 


Harley Quinn by Qfig  
I have to say that I am not a big fan of Harley Quinn - but I applaud Loot Crate for its very good timing in featuring this toy.  I am pretty sure that this is one of the biggest hits in this month's box. 




Sterling Archer for President T-Shirt
I'm always glad to see a shirt included in the box! I am also very impressed with the quality of the shirt - it is nice, soft and very comfortable!




Kill Bill Socks
Oh Boy. I love Kill Bill! It's been a while since I've heard or seen anything Kill Bill. 

All in all, I am very happy with this month's box. It has a good mix of new, nostalgic and popular characters. I also love that there are two wearables - this is definitely worth the money for me! 

Interested in receiving your own monthly Loot Crate? Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment