Unboxing: August Julep Maven Box

Julep Maven is a monthly subscription box that features nail products and some cosmetic items.  I have been a member of Julep Maven for quite sometime now but I always skip the monthly delivery. I just find the box a bit expensive - $20 for two nail polish and one cosmetic item. I have already canceled my subscription for the succeeding months. Anyway, this unboxing is going to be the first and last Julep box here in What Can I Buy.

Julep Maven Box - Cost is $19.99/month to $24.99/month - depends on the length of subscription.
You also have the option to skip delivery - you will not be charged.  For more information on Julep, CLICK HERE

Here is this month's Julep Maven Classic Box:





Julep Lip Gloss
 

Julep - Sapphire


 Julep - Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment