Unboxing: May Loot Crate - Power!

Loot Crate is a monthly mystery subscription box of geek and gamer gear.  It is filled with exclusive items from the biggest and most popular pop culture franchises. The cost for a monthly subscription is $13.95 + $6 Shipping.

http://looted.by/dVjES


The Loot Crate umbrella now offers other boxes such as Loot Crate Pets and Loot Crate Anime.

This Unboxing is for the original Loot Crate box.

The theme for this month's box is POWER.  Here are the items in this month's box:

http://looted.by/dVjES

and here is a closer look to the design of the box when flipped inside out:



 Each box also has a collectible pin that can unlock an extra digital gift at Lootcrate.com
The digital loot this month is something from Battleborn.

http://looted.by/dVjES


Here is a closer look to the exclusive Loot Crate magazine:



Although I love the concept of this month crate, I have to admit that I am not that excited about it because I am pretty much not that familiar and not much of a fan of the featured characters and games. Perhaps the only item I favored in the box is the Warcraft T-Shirt - simply because it is a something that I can really use.


Exclusive Warcraft T-Shirt
I am very impressed with the quality of this shirt! It is nice, soft and very comfy.
The design is pretty unique too!
  
  Loot Crate Exclusive Infinity Gauntlet Oven Mitt
Hmmm. It took me a while to figure out whose glove this is. Nevertheless, It is nice to have an item that I can use at home. This will make baking a bit more geeky!
  


 
Hulk Q-Fig
 I am not that impressed with the details of this action figure. Not bad, but I am sure this will appeal more to hard core Hulk fans.

  

    Loot Crate Exzclusive Dragon Ball Z Shenron Plush Keychain
This to me is very TBT. Dragon Ball Z is a big part of my childhood and I am really glad that Loot Crate included it in this box. 

All in all, this box is a little "meh..." this month. For a 'Power' theme, Loot Crate failed to deliver and produce an exciting loot collection to its subscribers.  

Interested in receiving your own loot every month? Click HERE. Click this LINK and get $5 OFF your first month!

No comments:

Post a Comment