Beautycon Festival LA Coming Soon!



Last year, I attended the Beautycon at the Reef in Los Angeles. It was a mix of good and bad experience. The hauls were amazing but the crowd control and lines were horrendous. This year, I will give Beautycon another shot. I already purchased my General Admission ticket and I cannot wait to see how much stuff I can haul without getting the expensive Haulers ticket.

This year's event will be held at a much bigger space - it will be at the LA Convention Center. Here are the brands participating this year:




Tickets starts from $30.99 for General Admission and up to $350.99 for the VIP ticket. Event starts from 12PM to 7PM on Saturday, July 9, 2016.

Click HERE for more information on Beautycon 2016.

Want to know what to expect? Read my 2015 Beautycon experience HERE.

1 comment:

  1. When we all introduced ourselves at seattle venues. We were received warmly by all those who participated in the event. Events here are a lot of fun, giving access to features that aren't always the easiest to get into and aren't always the most wallet friendly.

    ReplyDelete