UNBOXING: Loot Crate November Box - Combat




Loot Crate is a monthly subscription box of geek and gamer gear.  The cost for a monthly subscription is $13.95 + $6 Shipping.

This month's theme is Combat.

 

Here are the items in the box:



There is a total of 6 collectible items in this month's box plus a the monthly magazine and Loot Crate exclusive pin.


Loot Crate Monthly Magazine


Loot Crate Monthly Collectible Pin 


 This box also comes with gift tags - perfect for gifting and sharing Loot Crate items from past boxes! 


Cute But Deadly Magnet Set 



Cute But Deadly Vinyl Blind Box Vinyl
Value: $10

Unfortunately, my daughter broke the vinyl toy while I was unboxing it. This is what is left of it. :(


I have to superglue this together!



Fallout 4 Vault Boy Bobblehead 
Exclusive Loot Crate Design
Value: $23


Street Fighter Comics
Hyper Looting
 
 
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Shredder Mask
 
This mask/eyeglass is well made and really cute! If I can only get away from wearing this in public. :)


Hungergames Mocking Jay Prop Pin
Value: $9.99 

This is my favorite item in the box. I have to admit that I am not familiar with Fallout and Cute But Deadly - but I have to say that this box is definitely a winner!

Interested in having your monthly dose of geekiness? Subscribe to LOOT CRATE now! Use code SAVE3 to save $3 off any subscription.

Interested? Click HERE.






















No comments:

Post a Comment