Product Feature: DEWYTREE Prime Gold Snail Eye Patch

DEWYTREE Prime Gold Snail Eye Patch



This hydro essence gel is water-soluble. It reacts to the temperature of the skin making it easily absorbed deep into its layers. The patch contains pure gold which aids in firming the skin around the eye area. The essence is formulated with aloe leaf and snail secretion extracts for firming, moisturizing and anti-aging.


I always pop these little golden goodies in the refrigerator before applying it for extra coolness and de-puffing action. I love how it adheres well on the skin. I use it mostly in the evening as a substitute for my eye cream. In terms of the results, these patches really do de-puff my tired looking eyes. It also hydrates the skin around my eye area. I love that it adds a little bit more moisture to my skin especially now that the cold weather is extra harsh on my skin.



This item provided by Dewy Tree. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment