Unboxing: Boxy Charm December 2017

Boxy Charm is a monthly beauty subscription service. It features 4-5 full sized products. The cost of subscription is $21 and that already includes shipping. The value of the entire box is more than triple the amount of the subscription.  Brands included are more on the higher scale making this box one of the most inexpensive way to try fancy cosmetics and skincare items.

The theme this month is Glitz and Glam. It features 5 amazing full size goodies from brands such as Tarte, Bellapierre, Real Her, Pretty Vulgar and Crown Brush.



Here's a closer look:



Crown Brush 
Deluxe Blush Brush
Retail Price: $12

This is a super soft and dense blush brush! I love the beautiful shiny-white handle and brush tips. It looks very Christmas-y! 



Real Her 
Blush Kit
Retail Price: $32

Thank you, Boxy Charm for hooking up that cute Crown Brush  with this set of blushies. I have never tried Real Her cosmetics but I have heard good stuff about it.  All colors in this palette are shimmery. Perfect for the holiday season. 



Bellapierre
Pro Concealer Palette
Retail: $29.99

Confession. Although I am a make-up junkie, I have never really played around with concealers. I just use the regular beige ones but never orange, green and purple! I have an idea how to use these these colors - just can't wait to try it out to see if it really works!


Tarte 
Tartiest Lash Paint Mascara
Retail: $23

Complete the look with this mascara! 


Pretty Vulgar
My Lips Are Sealed Lightweight Liquid Lipstick
Retail: $24

Hmm. I am a bit lost with the color of this liquid lipstick. I am not really a big fan of metallic finish - I once tried a metallic lippie from  NYX and it did not look good on me. It looks like an aluminum foil wrapped around my lips. Anyway, I have never heard of this brand before. I might as well give it a try! 

The total value of this month's Boxy Charm is $120.99! That is amazing! 

Interested in getting your own monthly Boxy Charm? Click HERE. 
Trust me, you will never regret it! 






No comments:

Post a Comment