Foodaholic Protein Healing Bird Nest Essence Mask Review


Foodaholic Protein Healing Bird Nest Essence Mask

I have to admit, I was a little apprehensive to use this mask. I have never used a skincare product having bird’s nest essence as an ingredient.

The bird’s nest is made of male swallows’ saliva. It is rich in antioxidants, glycoprotein, aminoacids, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, iron and magnesium. Benefits of using this essence include cell regeneration and blood circulation. It also brightens the skin ad heals it from damages from the effects of free radicals.

Foodaholic  Protein Healing Bird Nest Mask is is Paraben free, Formaldehyde-Free, pigment free, Steroid free, Alcohol free and Benzophenone free.

The sheet mask itself is thick compared to most facial masks. It completely soaked up all the essence in the package. It has ear holes making it adhere and hold on well on the face. The scent is strong – very floral for my preference.

I kept the mask on for 40 minutes. In the end, it made my skin well moisturized leaving it feeling very hydrated and fresh. It also did not leave any sticky residue on my skin. Aside from the amazing immediate effects, this mask also did not make my skin oily the following day. All in all, I happy with this mask and will definitely purchase it in the future.

Check it www.skin18.com for more information on Foodaholic Masks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment