no:hj Banana Man Mask Review





I got this really interesting mask in my February Mishi Box. I am a big fan of Asian facial mask and I always make it a point to use one at least twice a week to keep my skin well moisturized. What sets aside this mask from the other cute masks that I use is the kinky packaging - it is subtle but oh boy! It is really funny.


So, here it is, no:hj Banana Man facial mask in pomegranate.

 The mask is pretty awesome.  The sheet is thick and it is well drenched in essence. Good thing that the mask does not have any fruity scent or else it would have been a little bit weird for me - so good that it does not smell like bananas nor pomegranates.

After applying the mask, my skin felt very hydrated and nourished. Not bad. I am pretty sure that I will buy and use this mask again in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment