Unboxing: Ipsy January Glam Bag

IPSY is a $10 monthly subscription box of beauty products. 


Each box (or pink package) contains a make-up pouch that is designed according to the monthly box theme. The bag contains a combination of 4-5 sample and full size products.This subscription box is the best way to try and test different make-up brands without breaking the bank. This is also a cheap way to build your make up arsenal. :)

Ipsy ships to US and Canada.


This month's theme is Metropolis


Here are the goodies:





I think the first glambag for the year is pretty good. It has a good mix of high-end and low-end brands.  The curated products are also pretty impressive. Here is a closer look of everything that I have in my bag:



This is the January bag. I love the color - simple yet stylish. I am sure I will use this as a small clutch.





Pretty Woman
Nail Polish
Shade: I am Not a Ballerina (Pale Pink)

I was hoping to get the other available shade which is I Can't Deal since it is more of my color -  gray nude.


Trust Fund Beauty
Lip Gloss
Shade: Blame Game



-417
Hand Moisturizer

Awesome hand moisturizer. It has a very light fresh fruity scent and  it is easily absorbed by the skin. No greasy residue at all! 


 

Naked Cosmetics
Mica Pigment
Shade: Desert Sunset #02 

Once again, Ipsy gave me a gold tone shadow. :) It is always gold. Anyway, this time it is ok. Since this Mica pigment is in powder form, I would rather have it in gold or anything neutral.
 






Crown Brush 
C405 Contour Blush Brush 

One can never have enough brushes! 

Interested in getting your own bag? Click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment