Unboxing: Play! by Sephora November

Play! is a monthly subscription service by Sephora.  It features high end quality products ranging from skin care, cosmetics and fragrance. The subscription cost $10 and you get 6 samples, a playlist booklet and a card or coupon to use on your next store visit.



Join the wait list now if you are interested in getting this most coveted beauty box.  Play! is still not yet open to the general public but it opens up a few slots every now and then.




The theme for this month is Best in Glow. I received 5 deluxe sample sized items and one perfume vial.

Here are the goodies:


Here's a closer look:


Cover FX 
Illuminating Primer
This is a silicone free primer that preps the skin with a light reflecting mineral complex.  It also helps eliminate dullness. 


Caudalie
Vinosource
Moisturizing Sorbet
This Gel Cream Hydrates and softens skin while visibly calming redness and congestion.


Laura Mercier
Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Rose Gold
High-pigment eyeshadow.  Glides easily, transfer-proof, all-day wear.


Sephora Collection 
Ultra Shine Lip Gel in Pin Up Pink
 Hydrating, glossy lip gel that visibly plumps lips.


Glamglow 
Gravity Mud Firming Treatment
Peel-off mask
Makes skin appear firm and toned.


Perfume Pick
In Wood Company
Maison Mariela 
'Replica' By the Fireplace
Warm woody scent for both men and women.


I have been subscribed to Play! for a couple of months now and I am still 50-50 about this subscription.  Yes, the items are high quality and high value. There is also always a good mix of skincare and cosmetics. I just cannot pinpoint why I am not 100% happy with the selection and the goodies.  Perhaps because they do not throw in full sized products? I don't know. One thing for sure is that I am glad they do not give sachet samples. That would be definitely a deal breaker for me. 

As for this month's box, I am happy to receive and try Glamglow - I heard a lot of good things about it.  I also like the Laura Mercier eyeshadow. 

Interested in getting your own Play! by Sephora box? Sign up now!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment