UNBOXING: April Ipsy Glam Bag

IPSY is a $10 monthly subscription box of beauty products.  

Each box (or pink package) contains a make-up pouch that is designed according to the monthly box theme. The bag contains a combination of 4-5 sample and full size products.This subscription box is the best way to try and test different make-up brands without breaking the bank. This is also a cheap way to build your make up arsenal. :)




I received 2 full and 3 deluxe size items. I am not that excited about the curated items for me in this bag. I also noticed that Ipsy keeps on sending me gold eye shadow  - I have about 10 gold eye products and all of it are from Ipsy.  I guess I need to retake my Profile Style Quiz.  Maybe this way, they would stop sending me gold eye shadows.

There are two things that I really like in this bag - the Tarte Lip Surgence and the blush brush from Crown.  One can never have too much lipstick and brush!

Here are the close ups of all the goodies:


tarte cosmetics
LipSurgence™ lip crème in wonder

Deluxe Size - .05 oz
Value: $12

 
REN Skincare
Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream
Deluxe Size - 30 ml
Value:  $27


 SKIN&CO Roma
Truffle Therapy Serum
Deluxe Size - .16oz
Full Size product is priced at $70



Crown Brush
C427 Duo Fiber Blush Brush
Full Size!
Value: $23.73
On sale right now for $9.99

Starlooks
Cream Eye Shadow in Rose Gold
"Perfect Size Item"
According to Starlooks, Perfect Size Items are not “sample” size or “trial” size - PerfectSize® items are similar to those simply irresistible grabbies you throw in your shopping basket while waiting in line at Sephora

Interested in getting your own glambag?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment