UNBOXING: January Ipsy Glam Bag

IPSY is a $10 monthly subscription box of beauty products.  Each box (or pink package) contains a make-up pouch that is designed according to the monthly box theme. The pouch contains a combination of 4-5 sample and full size products.This subscription is the best way to try and test different make-up brands without breaking the bank.
 
 
I received 5 items in this bag - 4 full size and 1 deluxe size items.

This month's theme is All Eyes on You.  I am really glad that finally, I received a glambag that really do fit the theme. I checked the other products in their monthly list and I saw that there were a few that doesn't really fit the All Eyes on You theme. I guess I am pretty lucky to get all the nice things this month.



The make up bag this month is also pretty impressive. Very hip and unique! I am love the retro design!


Here are the items in the bag:


As you can see, I received a complete eye look kit. Eyeshadow, eyeliner, brow pencil, mascara and even a make up remover! Awesome!



Jelly Pong Pong 
Fairy Lashes Curl
Full Size!
Value: $21.95



OFRA 
Universal Eyebrow Pencil
Full Size!
Value: $13

the Balm Cosmetics
Mr. Write (Now) Eyeliner 
in Jac B. Bronze
Full Size!
Value: $17



skyn ICELAND
Glacial Cleansing Cloth
Travel Size: 10 Sheets
Value: $5
Full size value: 30 sheets/$15


J Cat Beauty
Blinkle Shimmer Eye Shadow
in Tangerine Light
Full Size!
Value: $3.60


Interested in receiving your own monthly Glam Bag for only $10 a month?
Join IPSY now!

No comments:

Post a Comment