UNBOXING: MISHIBOX June 2015 Edition DISCOVER KOREAN BEAUTY



 Mishibox is a monthly subscription beauty box that features products from Korea. They launched around June 2015 and just recently opened up for new subscribers.  Each box contains 4-6 sample size and full size products ranging from skin care, hair care to cosmetics.



I am quite curious about this box. You see, I have been trying to look for good quality Asian products and most of the time, I find that either it is too expensive to purchase for trial or it is just way perplexing to understand how to use it.  What I like about this box is that it is well curated. The variety of goodies allowed me to try something different from what the usual stuff that I use.



Case in point: The Snail Bee Mask.  I am bit apprehensive in using this one but my friend told me that the snail goop is really good for the skin and that it really plumps it up.  I will try this later on and I will post a review.


Benton Snail Bee High Content Mask Pack - Full Size! Retail Price: $3

Another product in the box that caught me by surprise is the shampoo with this root-like thing (ginseng root) submerged in the bottle. Pardon my ignorance but I really thought at first glace that it was a worm!  


Skylake Oriental Herb Cool Shampoo - Deluxe Sample Size.  Retail Price: $5 40ml

Here are the other things that I got:


Holika Holika Aloe 99% Soothing Gel - Full Size! Retail Price: $12


Holika Holika Jewel Light Waterproof Eyeliner - Full Size! Retail Prize: $8


Banila Co. Clean It Zero - Deluxe Sample Size. Retail Price: $19 100ml


Benton Honest Cleansing Foam -Deluxe Sample Size.  Retail Price: $12 150ml

Along with the products, there is also a card that lists and describes each item in the box. This is very useful since most of the labels and instructions are in Korean. 




Although the products are pretty interesting, I am not really 100% sold on subscribing. Maybe I will try again and check the July box.  If they offer more cosmetics, then maybe I will continue the subscription. 


The box is priced at $19.99 per month with free shipping within US.




No comments:

Post a Comment