Ipsy's Gen Beauty LA 2017 Goodie Bag and Haul

When it comes to beauty hauls, Gen Beauty is always...always...the winner. I received  more than $1000 worth of goodies just this weekend.

Participating Brands:


 

The Ipsy Goodie Bag
Last year, all attendees received 2  small goodie bags containing full and deluxe sized products.  This year, we got one big bag of goodies. Here are the items:


Here is a closer look of what was inside:
 





Ok, let me just put out there...I am disappointed how some big name brands are so dead cheap about the product they give during an event like this. Please, stop giving samples in sachets...also, sometimes, giving out teeny tiny deluxe sized samples makes it seem like your brand is stingy. This is a call out to Make Up Forever and Cover FX. Their stuff in the bag is just crazy tiny!

 
This Cover FX Sample looks like tear-off sheet in a magazine.


Make Up Forever Setting Spray Vial - smaller than a standard vial.

Now, not all were cheap...most brands were very generous! 


Jouer gave 4 full sized eyeshadow and 2 deluxe sized primers. 

 
Brand Experience, Freebies and Haul
Aside from getting the goodie bag, all attendees has the opportunity to go to all the participating brands and get more freebies in exchange for a social media post. Honestly, some brands were just killing it with too much social media requirement - the lines were looong. The longer the process to get the freebie, the longer the line. Boo. Ok fine, I should be thankful and yes, I am thankful but...some brands were just handing their stuff out like candies! No hassles, no frills, nada! I love it! Kudos to Absolute NY, Pop Beauty, Luxie, Ciate, Marc Anthony and Bellamy.


Disclaimer: This is a 2 people haul - my daughter and I. 
 



Shea Moisture gave out sachets of shampoo and conditioner. One per guest! Hahaha





Shout out to Pop Beauty for their generous freebies.  Their staff were awesome too! One lady took her time to entertain my daughter. Wonderful brand and amazing amazing people! 





These are the goodies inside Marc Anthony's giveaway bags. Wow! It may not be full sized but these bottles are big! I love it! Their line was moving fast too! 

Thank you Ipsy for hooking me up! I now have enough make up for the whole year! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment